You can be proud of a career at Bethany.
The longevity of our staff and their team approach to care contributes to the delivery of extraordinary and unsurpassed healthcare and a fulfilling work life. We value employees who are caring, dedicated and desire to work as part of a team; and we are pleased to offer rewarding opportunities to the right people for professional and personal growth, including:
- Competitive wages
- Flexibility to create your own schedules
- The chance to be part of an established, diverse and committed organization
- The opportunity to make a difference in our communities
Bethany at Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes all qualified individuals to apply for open positions.
Standards & Personal Growth Opportunities
The ideal candidate for a care-giving position with Bethany at Home should be experienced working with elders in a compassionate, caring manner. Please review our services page for a summary of the types of care we provide.
Supervised by Registered Nurses, and working along-side a team of experienced, dedicated healthcare professionals, our caregivers have an opportunity to refine skills, learn more about caring for seniors, and enjoy high levels of personal growth and job satisfaction as well as an opportunity for career advancement.
Join Our Team!
Call us today to schedule an interview (508) 270-8652
Click here to see a list of current openings.
For additional information please call us at (508) 270-8652.
Bethany at Home applicants are carefully screened and personally interviewed prior to being invited to join our team:
- Professional references required and checked
- Criminal background checked
- Valid driver's license required
- Verified legal status in US required
- Homehealth Aide or Certified Nursing Assistant Certification required